Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tagged

So I have been tagged by Brandi, so far these are the six hopefully interesting little known facts about me....
1- At one point my belly button was pierced -This is something my hubby said I needed to put and FYI - it is no longer
2- I am a huge daydreamer
3- I will not share my milk, but have no problem sharing other drinks (there is something about milk on the rim of the cup with it not being yours!!)
4- I love to play "superhero's" with my boys (actions figures) but for the life of me I do not know how to play cars, besides crashing them into each other I struggle with make believe on those!
5- I am deathly SCARED of mice and ants
6- I am a -in the closet- reality Tv Show, the game show Deal or No Deal, and HGTV (real estate shows) Junkie thank goodness I don't have time to watch a lot of these.

Okay, Lisa and Brandie Olson you are tagged...

No comments: