Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snow Day



It Snowed Today, I promised the boys we could go sledding (we have a great little hill in our backyard) but when we looked for the sled I couldn't find it! (Later found out that Daddy packed it) We decided instead to build a snowman! So we went out front and because mommy didn't have snow shoes on we started building it off the side of the sidewalk. Well that is really hard to do actual rolls of big balls when your limited on where you can walk. So I thought, "who needs balls for a snowman lets just pile the snow in one big hill and sculpt it" (ha ha is right) While we were doing that, our neighbor came outside with her kids and started making a real snowman the right way. It only took them 10 minutes and as Colby noticed, was MUCH bigger than ours. What to do, what to do, I knew I had to come up with an idea quick because Colby was not going to let me leave our snowman the way it was.


This is what we came up with

A Snow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!!!
Colby thought it was SO COOL! The bandana is orange so I believe Colby told me his name was Michelangelo. He loved it and was so worried the first night that we left it outside, until I convinced him that it was better for him.

No comments: