Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's a Bleeder

Hmmm... what child would I be talking about? Oh I should offer a prize for whomever guesses, but we all know that the answer would be Brody. Colby and Brody were playing downstairs, Allen and I were trying to pack when all of a sudden we hear Colby yell, "Brody got hurt" We run downstairs as Brody is fussing coming up with his forehead GUSHING! Thank Goodness Daddy was there because Mommy was a little shocked. Daddy grabbed Brody and mommy grabbed a washcloth, and put it against Brody's head. Mommy was worried that we were going to have to take him to the hospital and get stiches and on and on...... Thank Goodness it just hit a vein and clotted very quickly and wasn't as bad as it looked. Ohhhh and this is just the beginning.

3 comments:

Trav, Brand, Lex & Hunter said...

Boys will be boys! Maybe I should be hoping for another girl!

Heather said...

And Travis had a good point, Colby is actually our bleeder, we cannot count how many times for him. Where as Brody is a Bruiser and with this being his first good bleeder it kinda shocked me!!

Pamela said...

This brings memories up for me with Allen, Adam and Kory. Paybacks are fun for me now! My boys have given me plenty of scares! I'm glad it wasn't worse.