Monday, June 1, 2009

Questions Answered

We are going to answer all the questions on here that everyone is asking:)

1- YES we are expecting our third child
2- The Due date is around January 20, 2010
3- Yes I am sick, but so far it is just nausea, so we are crossing our fingers that it doesn't get worse like the past two, my goal is to always have food in the tummy:)
4- We are not really hoping for a boy or a girl, I know many of you guys are hoping for a girl, but if we have a boy we are actually really good with that. (We have all the stuff you need:)

I think that is all the questions, but if I missed one feel free to ask and Thank you for everyones response and concern! Our kids are so lucky to have the love they have from all of our family and friends!

7 comments:

lrbodine said...

Congrats! I hope you don't get too sick. I'm just barely feeling more human at 20 weeks. And I hear you on the not caring what you get.... I'm already getting comments on how we need to try for a 3rd kid so we can have a boy and really I am fine with having all girls! Good luck!

Summer said...

Congratulations Robins Family!!!

Haylee Mollerup said...

CONGRATS Heather and family!!! I'm excited for you guys! I REALLY hope you don't get as sick too!! I have a question....How old is Brody? I was just wondering what his age difference was with Chase's age.
CONGRATS again!!!

Jen Johnson said...

too true! You are so lucky that you know us! Just kidding. Lets do camping in south Utah in August. Pick a good weekend for you guys and let us know. Ben told me that would be a good time to take a day off to head up there!
Jen:)

Lisa said...

Congrats heather!

Suzan said...

Congratulations! I was thinking about your family this morning wondering if you would have any more and then read your blog. So exciting!

brandie said...

That's Fantastic! I am excited for you to go from two to three!!! GOOD TIMES!!! It seems like just yesterday you and I were having babies at the same time!! ps. Thanks for the Christmas card...loved it! Your boys are so cute! I didn't send cards this year and I'm feeling kinda bad about it...next year.
Good Luck with getting number three hear safe and healthy! I'd love to hear how you've been!