Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Day of 2nd Grade

The title first day of 2nd grade just makes me seem old!! We are so proud of all Colby has accomplished at school and how hard we works. I hope his teacher didn't think he was to much of a punk, I told him no on the 1st day of school, but let him go the seond day with with a mowhawk!! He has loved school and is reading at a very high level. He also is doing good with math, I can't believe he will be learning multiplication tables this year. 2nd grade and I already wont want to help him with the homework. I am excited about all the great friends he is making and how hard he works at making good choices. Such a cute kid!

1 comment:

Summer said...

You are OLD!! :) I can't believe your oldest is in 2nd grade. He's a cutie and I happen to love the mowhawk. I want a boy just so I can do some crazy hair like that.