Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Fun

The boys love Halloween. Brody has a horrible sweet tooth so you can all figure why he loves it, and Colby loves all the scary things in the stores, front yards etc.. We took them to a kid friendly Haunted House, they decorated pumpkins and a witch festival. Colby wanted to be a Ninja and Brody wanted to be a green monster. I couldn't find a green monster one, but I found this skeleton. He loved it! He wouldn't wear his mask (could you blame him) nor would he let me paint his face, but that's okay, he was cute and Colby was a tough ninja!


Colby, super tough Ninja


Brody, woooo scary






4 comments:

Haylee Mollerup said...

Cute boys.........cute costumes!!! And YAY for Heather.......SHE'S BLOGGING AGAIN!!!! Welcome back! :)
That was so funny that I ran into you last month! It was good to see you and catch up for a little while!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

Ha love that Brody just copied Colbys pose!

Jen Johnson said...

yeah, you updated your blog! Cute costumes and love the elmo cake! I don't have time to play the game right this second, but I will be back and post a memory - I have to think of a good one!
Jen J.

Summer said...

You have an adorable family .. two boys - wow! I'm sure you are very busy...