Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about any of the four of us.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

2 comments:

Travis Jacobson said...

Where do I start? I could always mention the #12 incident, or maybe I should talk about being beaten by batons. There is the many times I was drug around by my hair, or the time I received an "F" on my first mid-term in Junior high school.

Since this is your blog and your friends probably read this I will use the many trips to the store to buy Egg Nogg while growing up. I remember we would always make a trip the first day egg nogg hit the shelves and buy a carton each and drink it that day.

For Allen I remember when we first went hunting alone together and he kept hearing the sheep dog bark and he thought it was an elk. He was so excited about it I couldn't tell him it was just a dog. That must have been right after you guy's got married.

My memory for Colby is the day I taught him the Heisman! That was several years ago and he still has the pose down perfect to this day. I also remember teaching him how to throw like a quarterback and do a spin move like a running back that day. I still crack up remembering him spin full speed and wipe out while trying to score a touchdown. What a stud!

For Brody I remember the first time I helped Brandi change his diaper...Although that was very memorable, my favorite memory of Brody is when we were at the cabin and he realized he could wrestle with me all he wanted. He would walk up to me that trip and hit me a couple times and run away laughing like it was the greatest thing ever. He is such a funny little guy!

Suzan said...

I remember how elegant, gracious and gorgeous you were on your wedding day and how much in love!