Saturday, April 25, 2009

Here are the rules...
Open your Picture folder on your computer.
Pick the 6th Folder
Select the 6th picture in that folder.
Post that picture on your blog...and the story that goes along with it.
Tag 6 others to do the same....


Okay so I am waiting for my hubby to return with our redbox and saw that I was tagged so here it goes....



Awww I could go on and on about who this picture is of, my adorable first born Colby! He was such a good baby, this particular picture was taken the day after we got out of the hospital. My mom is holding him, she came over and held him while me and Allen had probably the best and last naps of our lives.... Okay maybe exaggerating but it was a good nap, Thanks Mom!! (and much needed as he woke up every hour that night screaming his lungs off because he wasn't getting enough food)
I tag
Kristen
Jen
Summer
Lisa
Erika
Brandi (and Brandie)
and anyone else!!