Monday, April 16, 2007

Being Fired

When Allen and I first got married if Allen didn't agree with how I did stuff (aka iron etc..) he would say I was fired. I kept telling him that under my definition of being fired that 'ment I didn't have to do it anymore. He quickly learned it wasn't a good idea to complain! Well to my surprise the other day I was driving home when Colby belted out, "Mom your fired" Me and Allen started to laugh very hard (which of course is what he wanted) I never realized what I was being fired for, but I did realize that maybe Allen didn't quit saying that phrase after all, I just became use to it. Now of course we gave Colby the reaction he wanted so I'm sure I'll be fired all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather!

Fun blogs! Cute pictures! And cute stories! I wish we lived closer so that our boys (4 total now) could play together!!

Haylee

lrbodine said...

It sounds like he is already in the running to take over Donald Trump's job of firing people! :)