Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brody First Day of School

Brody is starting a pre-preschool, He will be going a couple days a week for two hours. I am excited for him to go and get some friends. Brody is a very social guy, except he is very comfortable with his brother and it will be good for him to be around other kids his age. He is nervous, the day we took him to meet the teacher he wouldn't leave me. Here is his picture ready to leave...


He wouldn't let us get a picture without Colby.
Brody is such a stud. When he got there he was sooo nervous, he wouldn't let me leave. I was the only mom left there and everytime I tried to go he would run and grab me crying. Finally I convinced him that I would stand in the doorway until he was comfortable, but ONLY if he would go participate with the rest of the kids. That worked and once the teacher started storytime, he looked up and said, "Bye Mom" I'm so proud of my little one for being so brave!

No comments: